Access, navigation, and use of the Website imply the express and unreserved acceptance of all the terms of this Legal Notice, having the same validity and effectiveness as any contract signed and in writing.
Its observance and compliance will be required with respect to any person who accesses, browses, or uses the Website, as a visiting user. If the user (hereinafter, the “User” or “Users” as appropriate) does not agree with these terms, they must not access, navigate, or use the Website.
1. ABOUT US?
- Headline: SEMITAM INVESTMENTS, SL. (hereinafter “SEMITAM” or “PLANNAM”)
- NIF: B66893355
- Registered office: Arbea Campus Empresarial – ED. 2.ctra. Fuencarral to Alcobendas, km. 3,8.28108 Alcobendas Madrid
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (+34) 621 240 907
2. PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF APPLICATION
This Legal Notice regulates access, navigation, and use of the Website, notwithstanding that PLANNAM reserves the right to modify its presentation, configuration, and content, as well as the conditions required for its access and/or use. Modifications to the terms and conditions of this Legal Notice will be published in the same way that it appears or through any type of communication addressed to Users. The access and use of the contents of the Website after the entry into force of its modifications or changes imply the acceptance of these.
However, access to certain content and the use of certain services may be subject to certain specific conditions, which will, in any case, be clearly shown. These particular conditions may replace, complete, or, where appropriate, modify the terms of this Legal Notice. In case of contradiction, said particular conditions will prevail.
3. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
PLANNAM is the owner or, where appropriate, holds the corresponding licenses on the exploitation rights of intellectual and industrial property from this Website, as well as all the content offered therein, including, but not limited to, the Website itself, texts, photographs or illustrations, logos, trademarks, graphics, designs, interfaces, or any other information or content, and the services available through it.
In no case will it be understood that access, navigation, and use from the Website by the User or the use, acquisition, and/or contracting of products or services offered through it implies a waiver, transmission, license, or total or partial transfer of rights from PLANNAM. The User has a right to use the content and/or services from the Website within a strictly domestic environment and solely for the purpose of enjoying the benefits of the service in accordance with this Legal Notice.
References to registered trademarks or trade names, or other distinctive signs, whether owned by PLANNAM or third-party companies, implicitly prohibit its use without consent from PLANNAM or their legitimate owners. At no time, unless expressly stated otherwise, access, navigation, or use from the Website and/or its content gives the User any right over distinctive signs included in it.
All intellectual and industrial property rights on content and/or services are reserved and, in particular, it is prohibited to modify, copy, reproduce, publicly communicate, transform or distribute, by any means and in any form, all or part of the content included in the Website, for public or commercial purposes, if PLANNAM has not expressed by writing, or where appropriate, the holder of the corresponding rights.
In addition, it is prohibited to delete or manipulate the copyright indications or other credits that identify the rights holders of the contents that the User finds on the Website, as well as the technical protection devices, fingerprints, or any protection mechanism. or information incorporated into the content offered on the website.
In the event that the User sends information of any kind to PLANNAM through any of the channels enabled for this purpose, the User declares, guarantees and accepts that they have the right to do so freely, that this information does not infringe any intellectual, industrial, commercial secret or any other third party rights, and that this information is not confidential or harmful to third parties.
The User assumes responsibility, leaving PLANNAM free of responsibility, for any communication that he provides personally or in his name, such responsibility without restriction the accuracy, legality, originality, and ownership of this.
If the User is aware of the existence of any content that is illicit, illegal, contrary to the laws or that could suppose an infringement of intellectual and/or industrial property rights, they must immediately notify PLANNAM through the email address email@example.com so PLANNAM can adopt the appropriate measures.
Additionally, in the event that any User or a third party considers that any of the contents of the Website owned by PLANNAM violates their intellectual and/or industrial property rights, as well as any other rights, they must send a communication to firstname.lastname@example.org. with the next information:
- Identifying data and contact information of the claimant or his legal representative.
- Documentation that proves its status as the owner of the allegedly violated rights.
- A detailed description of the allegedly violated rights by PLANNAM, as well as their exact location within the Website.
- Express declaration by the claimant that the use of the contents has been made without the consent of the owner of the allegedly violated rights.
4.1. Links to other web pages
In the event that links to other web pages are shown on the Website through different buttons, links, banners, embedded content, etc., PLANNAM informs that these would be directly managed by third parties. PLANNAM has no human or technical means to previously know and/or control and/or approve all the information, content, products, or services provided by other Website links on PLANNAM’s Website.
Consequently, PLANNAM cannot assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to the Website or web page to which a link to PLANNAM’s Website could be established, specifically and without limitation, on its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and/or any of its content, in general.
In this sense, if Users have effective knowledge that the activities carried out through these third-party websites are illegal or contravene morality and/ or public order, they must immediately notify PLANNAM in order to disable the access link to them.
In any case, the establishment of any type of link from the Website to another external website does not imply that there is any type of relationship, collaboration, or dependency between PLANNAM and the person in charge of that external website.
4.2. Links on other web pages to the Website
PLANNAM does not authorize the establishment of a link to the Website from web pages that contain illicit, illegal, degrading, obscene materials, information or content, and, in general, that contravene laws, morals or public order, or social norms generally accepted.
In any case, Users may establish, on web pages owned by them, links to the Website, as long as they comply with the following conditions: a) the link may not reproduce the content of the Website or parts in any way b) it is not allowed to create a browser or a border environment on the sections of the Website, or in any other way where the Website may be modified; c) It is not allowed to make false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about the Website and / or, in particular, to declare or imply that PLANNAM has authorized the link or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the content or services offered or made available on the website where the link is established; d) the web page in which the link to the Website is established will not contain illicit information or content, contrary to generally accepted morals and good customs and public order, nor will it contain content contrary to any third party rights, including those intellectual and industrial property rights and / or the right to honor, personal or family privacy or to one’s own image or any other right, or content contrary to the regulatory rules for the protection of personal data.
PLANNAM has no power or human or technical means to know, control or approves all the information, content, products, or services provided by other web pages that have established links to the Website. PLANNAM does not assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to the web page that establishes this link to the Website, specifically, by way of example and not limitation, on its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and/or any of its content, in general.
5. RULES OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
It is not allowed and, therefore, its consequences will be the sole responsibility of the User, to access or to use the Website for illegal or unauthorized purposes, with or without economic purpose. In particular, and without the following list being absolute, it is prohibited:
- Using the Website in any way that may cause damage, interruptions, inefficiencies or defects in its operation or in the computer of a third party;
- Using the Website for the transmission, installation or publication of any virus, malicious code or other harmful programs or files;
- Using the Website to share material for advertising or promotional purposes, including spam, chain emails, or others;
- Using the Website in a way that constitutes a violation of the rights of PLANNAM or any third party;
- Using the Website to transmit or publish any material that is defamatory, offensive, racist, vulgar, demeaning, pornographic, or of an obscene or of threatening nature or that may cause harm to any person;
- Using the Website to collect personal data from other Users;
- Using the Website illegally, against good faith, morality and public order;
- Accessing the Website with a false identity, impersonating third parties or using a profile or taking any other action that may confuse other Users about the identity of the origin of a message;
- Accessing without authorization any section of the Website, other systems or networks connected to the Website, any PLANNAM server, or the services offered through the Website, by means of hacking or falsification, removal of passwords or any other illegitimate means;
- To violate, or attempt to violate, the security or authentication measures of the Website or any network connected to it, or the security or protection measures inherent in the content offered on the Website;
- To carry out any action that causes a disproportionate or unnecessary saturation in the infrastructure of the Website or in the systems or networks of PLANNAM, as well as in the systems and networks connected to the Website; or
- To prevent the normal development of an event, contest, promotion or any other activity available through the Website or any of its functionalities, either by altering or trying to alter, illegally or in any other way, their access, participation or operation, or falsifying the results and/or using fraudulent participation methods, through any procedure, and/or through any practice that attempts or violates this Legal Notice in any way.
The breach of any of the previous obligations by the User may lead to PLANNAM taking the necessary measures and may lead to the elimination or blocking the account of the offender, without this entitling that User to any kind of compensation.
In order to make the Website a safe environment, and to protect our users, it is strictly prohibited to publish content:
- That they may be considered as a violation in any way of the fundamental rights to honor, personal and family privacy or the image of third parties and, especially, of minors;
- That they include photographs that collect images or personal data of third parties without having obtained the appropriate consent of their owners;
- That violates the secrecy of the communications or that suppose an infringement of rights of intellectual and industrial property or of the regulatory norms of the protection of personal data;
- They contain any material or information that is illegal, racist, obscene, pornographic, abusive, defamatory, deceptive, fraudulent or in any way contrary to morality or public order;
- Containing “spam” and/or links to sites unrelated to the corresponding space;
- They include advertising or commercial communications, for the emission of messages for advertising purposes or for the collection of data for the same purpose.
The User who breaches these prohibitions will be responsible for any claim that occurs as a consequence. Even if no third party claim occurs, PLANNAM reserves the possibility of preventing access to the Website or of the possibility of participating in the spaces provided in it by Users who do not comply with these conditions.
PLANNAM does not control the content published by Users on the Website and assumes no responsibility for these contents. However, PLANNAM reserves the possibility of supervising and/or moderating any content published by the Users and, in case it violates this Legal Notice to edit or delete it.
Also, if the User finds any information or content on the Website that may be inappropriate, contrary to current regulations, or contrary to the conditions set forth in the Website, please inform PLANNAM immediately through the different means arranged for it.
6. RESPONSIBILITIES AND GUARANTEES
PLANNAM cannot guarantee the reliability, usefulness or veracity of absolutely all the information and / or services on the Website, nor of the usefulness or veracity of the documentation made available through it.
Consequently, PLANNAM does not guarantee and is not responsible for: (i) the continuity of the contents of the Website; (ii) the absence of errors in that content; (iii) the absence of viruses and/or other harmful components on the Website or on the server that supplies it; (iv) the invulnerability of the Website and/or the impossibility of violating the security measures adopted in it; (v) the lack of utility or performance of the contents of the Website; and (vi) damages or losses caused to himself or to a third party by any person who violates the conditions, rules, and instructions that PLANNAM establishes on the Website or through the violation of the Website’s security systems.
Therefore, PLANNAM declares that it has adopted all the necessary measures, within its possibilities and the available technology to guarantee the operation of the Website and to minimize system errors, both from the technical point of view and of the contents published on the Website, as well as to avoid the existence and transmission of viruses and other harmful components to Users’ computer systems.
PLANNAM does not guarantee the legality, reliability, and usefulness of the content provided by third parties through the Website. If the User is aware of the existence of any content that is illegal, illegal, contrary to the laws or that could suppose an infringement of the rights of third parties, they must immediately notify PLANNAM so that it can proceed to adopt the appropriate measures.
PLANNAM will not be responsible for the veracity, integrity, or updating of the information published on the Website from sources other than the same, as well as those contained in other platforms to which the Website is linked. PLANNAM will not assume any responsibility for hypothetical damages that may arise from the use of the aforementioned information.
7. COMMUNICATION CHANNEL
PLANNAM makes available to its Users a channel through which the existence of any content that the User considers to be contrary to the law or violate the legitimate rights of third parties may be communicated and made aware of it.
If the User is aware of any of the above circumstances, they must inform PLANNAM immediately, so that PLANNAM can review the content and, where appropriate, PLANNAM will remove or disable it, by writing to email@example.com.
8. SUSPENSION OF THE WEBSITE
PLANNAM reserves the right to suspend, modify, restrict or interrupt, temporarily or permanently, access, navigation, use, housing and/or download of the content and/or use of services on the Website, with or without prior notice to Users who contravene any of the provisions detailed in this Legal Notice, without the possibility of Users to demand any compensation for this cause.
The headings of the different clauses are only informative, and will not affect, qualify, or expand the interpretation of this Legal Notice. Likewise, PLANNAM may modify the terms and conditions stipulated herein, totally or partially, publishing any change in the same way that this Legal Notice appears or through any type of communication addressed to Users.
The temporary validity of this Legal Notice, therefore, coincides with the time of its display, until it is totally or partially modified, at which time the modified Legal Notice will become effective.
Regardless of the provisions of the particular conditions that may be established, PLANNAM may terminate, suspend or interrupt, at any time and without prior notice, access to the contents of the Website, without the possibility of the User to demand any compensation. After termination, the prohibitions on the use of the contents previously exposed in this Legal Notice will continue to be in force.
Also, if the User does not comply with this Legal Notice, PLANNAM may suspend or cancel their profile automatically and without prior notice, and in no case such suspension or cancellation would give the User the right to any compensation. For these purposes, PLANNAM informs that it may promptly inform and collaborate with the competent police and judicial authorities if it detects any violation of current legislation or if it suspects the commission of a crime.
The hiring of any product and/or payment service offered by PLANNAM through the Website will be regulated by the general and/or particular conditions of each specific service provided for this purpose.
In the event of a discrepancy between the provisions of this Legal Notice and the particular conditions of each specific service on the Website, the provisions of the latter will prevail.
In the event that any provision of this Legal Notice is declared null or inapplicable, in whole or in part, by any Court, or competent administrative body, the nullity or nonapplication will not affect the remaining provisions.
The non-exercise or execution by PLANNAM of any right or provision contained in this Legal Notice will not constitute a waiver, unless acknowledgment and agreement in writing.
10. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
The current regulations will determine the laws that must govern and the jurisdiction that must prevail in the relations between PLANNAM and the Users. However, whenever these regulations provide for the possibility for the parties to submit to a specific jurisdiction, for any litigation arising from or in relation to this Website, the Spanish legislation in force at the time of the litigation will apply. Likewise, PLANNAM and the Users, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, and they will submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid.
To file claims in the use of our services, you can send mail to the electronic or physical address indicated in the “Identification” section, where we commit ourselves to seek a friendly solution to the conflict at all times.
Last update: June 11, 2020.